Some features of uncorked church:
* Surrenders the structure and control of the church service to God.
* Takes the lid of human control off of the meeting!
* Facilitates an environment where the living, resurrected Jesus can reveal Himself through ordinary people.
* Allows God to freely pour out the new wine of the Holy Spirit as He sees fit.
* Is open and free flowing as led by the Spirit.
* Let’s rivers of living water overflow people’s hearts and run out into the meeting.
* Permits ordinary people to obey the voice of the Holy Spirit by saying and/or doing whatever the Spirit tells them to.
* Releases gifts of the Spirit in the meeting.
“But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an ungifted man enters, he is convicted by all, he is called to account by all; the secrets of his heart are disclosed; and so he will fall on his face and worship God, declaring that God is certainly among you.” 1 Corinthians 14:24-25
* Live streams the Presence, power, and love of God, rather than following a man-made program.
* Can make people wonder if the participants are drunk:
“Some, however, made fun of them and said, ‘They have had too much wine.’ Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: ‘Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.'” Acts 2:13-17
Check out uncorked church @ The Salvation Army Berry Street, 225 Berry St., Nashville, TN 37207, every Sunday morning @ 10:45.