Life will go better if you avoid being without the Beatitudes and the fruit of the Spirit! Open your life up to them today!
- Without being poor in spirit we’ll be easily deceived and ruled by the kingdom of pride.
- Without mourning we’re seldom motivated to turn to the risen Jesus for comfort and healing but godly sorrow brings inner renewal.
- Without being meek (moldable) we won’t be willing to allow God to bend us to His will.
- Without hunger and thirst for righteousness, we’ll become mired in mischief and self-destruction.
- Without being merciful bitterness will consume and control us.
- Without a pure heart our impurities will slowly poison us.
- Without making peace with God and other people, will be mired in internal and external conflict.
- Without rejoicing and being glad about what God has promised us, persecution will overwhelm us.
- Without love loneliness and selfishness prevail.
- Without joy we descend into discouragement and depression.
- Without peace anxiety troubles us.
- Without patience waiting torments us.
- Without kindness our heart fills with apathy.
- Without goodness badness rules within us.
- Without faithfulness we follow our whims.
- Without gentleness we rush into rudeness.
- Without self-control life does a nosedive.
Some desires need to be resisted. Others need to be cultivated. Wisdom knows the difference.