Ask these questions in your heart. Then listen for answers. You might get silence on some questions and that’s alright. However, you might have a specific situation come to your mind. If so, be courageous and do what you can to make it right. Then you will experience relief, inner peace, healing, reconciliation, quilt-release, forgiveness, and much more.
Go ahead. Ungag your conscience. Your conscience will talk to you, if you will ask it questions and listen.
It takes courage to ask yourself questions that will show you your faults and short comings, but do it anyway. Often the best questions are the ones you ask of yourself. The question is: Will you ask yourself revealing questions or not?
- CQ-1: Where am I being unkind?
- CQ-2: Who do I need to apologize to?
- CQ-3: What do I need to make right?
- CQ-4: Where am I twisting the truth?
- CQ-5: Who do I need to forgive?
- CQ-6: What thoughts do I need to keep out of my mind?
- CQ-7: Am I making any accusations without proof?
- CQ-8: What do I need to do that I’m neglecting?
- CQ-9: How am I being unfair?
- CQ-10: What do I need to ask God to forgive me for?
- CQ-11: Is there anything I need to return or debt to payback?
- CQ-12: Do I ever look down on any individual or group because of skin color?