Phone-led people are:
- Phone-close: They never get very far away from their phone but keep it near them day and night.
- Phone-focused: Phone-led people are continually attentive to their phone and try to be always aware of its presence. They’re very careful to make sure that they don’t lose their focus on it.
- Phone-responsive: When their phone buzzes, vibrates, or sounds out phone-led people immediately respond to its prompting. They receive its messages and then jump into responsive action.
- Phone-proclaiming: Phone-led people are not shy about their phone but instead are eager to share the texts, pictures, videos, and voices that come through their phone and to follow its instructions.
Spirit-led people are:
- Spirit-close: They keep their heart tender, open, and close to the Holy Spirit.
- Spirit-focused: Spirit-led people are continually attentive to God’s Spirit and try to be always aware of His presence. They’re very careful not to break their focus on Him.
- Spirit-responsive: When the Holy Spirit prompts them with an inner nudging Spirit-led people immediately respond to His prompting. They receive the Spirit’s messages and then jump into responsive action to do what they are instructed.
- Spirit-proclaiming: Spirit-led people are not shy about God’s Spirit but instead are eager to share what God has revealed to them and to do what He has told them.
“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.” Romans 8:14.
(Here’s a picture of a phoney person being phone-led. Get it? Being phoney and phone-led seems to have become the norm in our culture. Break the norm and become Spirit-led. You’ll be thrilled that you did!)